- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally, decreases tangles
- Lavender essential oil helps with scalp conditions like dandruff and dry, flaky scalp and stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth
- Rosemary strengthens hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, conditions hair and helps treat scalp conditions like dandruff
- Ylang Ylang stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth, soothes the scalp, conditions hair and helps balance scalp oil production
- Thyme oil improves scalp circulation, encourages hair growth and helps treat dandruff
Directions For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to Squeeze** or spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
A Note: I find that when I use the squeeze bottle I use a lot less vinegar rinse than when I used to just pour it on my head from a measuring cup. I have long, thin hair and one 8 ounce recipe will last me for 3 to 4 rinses. The premixed vinegar solution will last for about a week without refrigeration.
Organic, raw, non-pasteurized vinegar appears cloudy with sediment on the bottom due to the “mother” which contains the natural living enzymes and nutrients.
For External use only