Coffee and sugar scrubs have been used in spas around the world. The natural caffeine in coffee, combined with massage, helps dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow to the skin.
- USDA Organic
- Cruelty Free
- 6 Months
Coffee and sugar scrubs have been used in spas around the world for the treatment of cellulite. The natural caffeine in coffee, combined with massage, helps dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow to the skin. In theory, this helps remove excess water from the tissues which firms and tones the skin to minimize dimpling.
- Sloughs off dead, dry skin cells
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin that is soft, smooth and moisturized
- Smells amazing!
How to Use:
- Place a bit of scrub in wet hands and rub together.
- Massage on wet skin.
- Pay special attention to dry, rough patches.
- After rinsing, the skin may feel tacky due to the honey!
- Pat dry, wait a moment and you will feel soft smooth, silky skin!
- This is an all natural preservative FREE product. Do not dip your fingers or get water into the container. Please use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the sorbet from the jar.
Please note: This scrub may leave a sprinkling of coffee grounds in your shower.
Featured Ingredients :
Organic Coffee (Fair Trade), Organic Honey, Organic Cocoa (Fair Trade)
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Cocoa (Fair Trade), Organic Coffee (Fair Trade), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil.